Monday, October 19, 2009

My Hubby is the BEST :-D

So I have to blog about this just because it made my week :-D. I have the best hubby in the world. Anyone who knows me knows that I am VERy frugal with my money, I LOVE to by clothes, shoes, jewlrey, and makeup just like any girl, but once I pick it up and look at the price I can never justify it so it goes back on the shelf. Because of this, I tend to keep wearing the same clothes for years on end. Well, I got home from work today (Tyler was in school so no one was home), and sitting right inside the front door is a wonderful Hollister bag with some of my favorite hoodies in it as well as some shockers, (which is the best candy when you don't want chocolat, and I can never find them anywhere!), and a short sweer note from my hubby. I was sooo excited! Yes, it is still spending the same money, but when it is a surprise from him it totally justifies it!! I love him. Anyways, I promise I will get pictures up of the new decorated condo soon. I just have to finish some decorating and get Jen over here with her cool camera. So until then, toodles!

3 comments:

  1. that was sweet of tyler to buy you new hoodies! surprises are always fun!!
    do you have your place all decorated yet? im sure i will see you this weekend or tonight or something! remind me to bring the camera

    ReplyDelete