Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm Back... Hopefully :)

I told Christina (and Tyler) I would start blogging - so I will try.

Everything is going great here in AZ! It's really hot, and I get really bored at home all day - but besides that I have nothing to complain about! Our house is coming together really nicely and we LOVE our neighborhood and ward at church. I will post house pictures when we finish.

So fun story for today. I am SOOOOO tired of pregnancy brain. It's really deciding to show up a lot more lately. I left for my morning walk today at about 6 am (the only way to "beat the heat" here since it's 90+ degrees by 7am). I usually take my phone to listen to music but it was almost dead so I left it at home. The walk was great, it was nice and slightly cool outside. Well I got home around 7 and guess what!?!? Locked myself out. Who know's why I locked the front door when I left. I still don't even remember doing it. The best part is Tyler almost locked me out while I was on a walk a week or so ago when he left for work - but luckily realized it. So the plan was to leave a key somewhere outside just in case it happened again, but guess what - forgot to do that too!! Since it was so early and I didn't want to bug the neighbors I had a nice little walk up to the gas station on the corner and used the pay phone to call Ty Collect. Yep you can still call Collect. I think it was the first time I have ever even done that. Unfortunately Ty works 35 minutes away from home, so I had some quality time I got to spend with the AZ nature in my backyard and realized how thankful I am for the mister's installed around our back porch.

Tyler lectured me this morning and insisted that I had to go buy a "key in a rock" as he calls it. Apparently he will not accept just hiding a key somewhere but I instead he insisted I have to go to Wal-mart TODAY and buy a fake rock to put it in. REALLY?!?! I still haven't figured out if he was really serious or not...

The trash can has also been sitting on the corner for 2 days now since I couldn't seem to remember what day the trash was picked up this week. So pregnancy brain is one of the annoying symptoms I can officially check off my list. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! I'm so glad you posted:)! Pregnancy brain does suck:-/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I love hearing other peoples pregnancy brain stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have so many more of them. It's been bad lately lol. I really think I'm going crazy sometimes...

    ReplyDelete