Friday, September 16, 2011

Super Saver Right Here!!

So I am no expert at couponing, but I have been trying to learn the trade since we moved out to AZ and I am now jobless. Because I am preggers and it is so hot out here, it is maybe once every 2 to 3 weeks that I actually have the energy to try coupon's out and make it to the grocery store. However, I put my mind to it today and I was very proud of my efforts so I wanted to share them with you!

Here is my haul for today:

And here is a little overview of what I got:

1 Minute Maid Fresh Squeeze OJ
2 boxes of Cheerios
3 boxes of Honey Nut Chex
2 boxes of Cookie Crisp
4 boxes of Fiber One Bars
4 boxes of Nature Valley Granola Thins (these things are delish!)
4 boxes of General Mills Snack Bars (Chocolate Chunk Chex treat bars and Golden Grahams treat bars)
1 box of Skinny Cow Candy
4 4-packs of Yoplait yogurt
2 4-packs of Yoplait delights parfait
8 boxes of GoGurt (delish as a frozen treat!)
3 bags of Tyson frozen chicken nuggets
2 jars Prego Spaghetti sauce

Total before Sales prices & Coupons: $158.68
How much did I pay!?!? $47.61
My receipt said my total savings were 69% - it made me do a little happy dance as I walked through the parking lot to my car :).

Yay me!! Now this is not something that will happen very often. But at least for now we are stocked up on enough cereal and treats to last us a couple months! 

I apologize for the crappy phone picture. Tyler and Colby went camping up at Chevelon Canyon Lake up north in the prettier/cooler part of AZ. I was a LITTLE jealous (ok, probably alot more than a little) and sad that girls weren't invited, so I made him take the camera with him so he could take pictures for me. So when he get's back with those (if he actually remembers to take any) I will post those on here as well!

2 comments:

  1. Im glad Tyler took the camera because my little one wasnt charged! Hopefully they do remember! You are awesome! Way to Coupon!!!

    ReplyDelete