Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chevelon Canyon Lake

A few weekends ago Tyler got the opportunity to go on a camping/fishing trip up at Chevelon Lake with one of his friends. Chevelon Lake is about 3.5 hours northeast of Phoenix in the greener PRETTIER part of AZ (near Heber if you know where that is :)). It is pretty remote and there are no "main" roads that go out there - so the boys had fun taking the backroads to their campground.

 I do have to admit, I was a tid bit jealous jealous that it was a boys only event and I wasn't invited. We have both been trying to get around and visit all the different (inexpensive) places in AZ before the baby arrives and we are glued to the house. But I suppose Ty needs his man time before the baby get's here as well!

So, to get on with it, since I didn't get to go I told Tyler he HAD to take pictures for me. And throughout his trip I texted him to remind him :). So here is a glimpse of what he brought home!












Beautiful! I will have to join next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment